Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! (part 2)

So - it snowed, it rained, ice pellets hit my face as I shoveled snow at work - LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! I'm weird! I know!!!

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! I made a cute *You Rock* Valentine's book for Paul along with a cute homemade card and 2 tickets to see the Blue Man Group down in Boston for 2/24/07.




I have to share the funniest story ever! Paul had a beautiful bouquet of flowers and some YUMMY Dove chocolates delivered to the house earlier today before I got home. But he couldn't contain the secret that loomed over him about the card that came with the flowers. See below the picture I took of the card. (Click on the pic to make it bigger) I laughed so hard! He felt so bad that an error was on the card (Once you read it, you'll LOL, too!!!) He ended up going out to buy another card because of this one! Such a sweetheart!




All in all, it was a good day! THANKS BABE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that card is the best. glad it was happy! cute book for him, too :)