Sunday, February 18, 2007

A PIC A DAY

OK, so I've been doing my pic of the day - I even printed them all yesterday for an album I am making, too. I figure about 1 time a month, I'll print pics and add them to this album.

BUT...I can't for the life of me, figure out how to number the pics in my smug mug acct. to go in a daily order. Really driving me NUTS! I tried jan1, jan2...feb1, feb2...and so on...and they went out of order because of the numbers. THEN, I tried numbering them 1-48...and they went out of order too - something about the order of numbers, I'm sure. I'm leaving them alone until I figure out how to fix it. It's the "compulsive thoughts" in me to have things in a particular order.

***EDIT*** - I asked a mathematical friend about the numbering - wouldn't ya know it....it was an EASY ANSWER! 001, 002, 003......365 - DOH!

No comments: