Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Partial Breast Radiation

It's a NO GO! Met with a Radiation Oncologist from another clinic that does this "experimental" treatment. Talked about the option I was given to seek a consult about this idea. The idea being that I'd have radiation 2x/day for 5 days. Done.
Nope - not gonna happen. I'm too young. This Doctor, who was just the sweetest dear I've met told me that under no circumstances would she ever consider a 35 year old for an experimental study.

Back to the drawing board.

More later - I need sleep!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Yikes, I need details, details... Maybe we can make a weekend date? I'll "buy."

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome girl!!! You'r truly an amazing person! I'm so proud of you for holding up through everything as well as you have. Love ya!!! Julie

Unknown said...

keep on keepin' on girlie...stay strong and you know where i am...just a phone call away!!!