Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year Day

Just another day to remind me winter still lingers yet another day.....

I don't know anyone who is loving this year except the snow plows and my friends in Denver who had 60* weather today!

At least spring is closer than it was 2 months ago, right!


Penny said...

Dave and I like your graphic. He mentions that of all the people he knows, you are the one who wanted snow. I know you are aware of that.

Tanya said...

Yep, I know...I'm the freak that loves's just that this year I've had enough already! I blame 99% of that on my job and the other 1% because it's been a long cold winter!