Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A year ago...

Today marks a year that has gone by since I was diagnosed with breast cancer! Other than it being a day that I will never forget, I think I've moved past the cloudy days and on to more sunny days and I let this past year guide me to a happier, charmed life. I have also made 2 really great friends - Penny and Deb - my BC Sistah's! The worst in our lives brought us together to celebrate the best of our lives...can't beat that!

So...CHEERS my friends to lives well lived!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats girl...you are one of the strongest women i know...and i'm proud of you!!!

Penny said...

One year! My goodness, time crawls sometimes, doesn't it? {smirk} Well, cheers! We've arrived at the point where we can separate ourselves from it in terms of a year (not months or days). Here's to many, many more, years, Sista!