Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Change of scenery!

Dont-cha just {HEART} this new background and header? You can get your very own over at House of 3.com! Heidi Swapp, Rhonna Farrer and Janet Hopkins have a new place called House of 3 and they have the most EXCELLENT scrapbook (and blog) couture! Totally go check it out!

In other news...home sick today, went to the Dr. and the doc thinks I may have pneumonia. Chest Xray tomorrow and I can go back to work unless I get a fever. Am on a new antibiotic, too. I've had this recurring cough for like 3 weeks (kinda like a smoker's cough) and I have been wheezing when I try to sleep and this morning, I got up and I almost fell flat on my face, I was feverish and woozy. I could barely sit up most of the day, just got dizzy and feeling blah.

Here's to hoping I feel better tomorrow!

No comments: