Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Let's Go Red Sox!

Well, today might be a better day for the opening game at Fenway. Yesterday it rained so hard and it was windy! I was prepping part of dinner when I saw the kids walking home from school in the rain. I sort of felt bad for them, because it started just about the time school let out. The high school is about 1/2 mile from our house.

Saw Twilight last night - good movie! Wishing I had read the book first though! That's my summer goal - to read the books when I get a 2 month break from school in July + August.

One more day before I go to the Boston Opera House to see the theater production for Dirty Dancing!!! Am so excited! I am going with a couple of my girlfriends, we've been waiting for this!!!

The only thing that stinks is I lose a homework night tomorrow night. Been buried deep in a paper that is probably the hardest part of my Legal Writing class. Plus, my Wills, Trusts & Estates class is vamping up to 2 chapters per week because we're a bit behind. UGH!

LET'S GO RED SOX!!!!

1 comment:

~Kristen~ said...

Have fun at "Dirty Dancing!" I haven't gone to the theater in years. That should be a good one!