- Lose at least twelve pounds - I've lost 2
- Bake 12 different things from a recipe - I've baked 4+
- Make 12 projects -I've completed 2
- Post on my blog at least 12 times a month -THUMBS DOWN
- Make a 2012 photo book - In-process
- Try 12 new recipes for dinner - I've done 2
- Read 12 books - THUMBS DOWN
- Write 12 snail mail letters and send - I did 1
- Enjoy 12 fun things to do - January - Bonfire
- Throw out 12 things I don’t need - In-Process
- Learn to quilt - Studying the How-to's
- Go to the gym at least 12 times a month - THUMBS DOWN
It's been 6 weeks since my last blog post? I have no excuses, and I hope to get back to it more regularly.
Going to the gym, reading books and blog posts are going to be the top 3 that will linger in my mind, because they are most important to me, as well as the 3 where I am lacking progress!
I started a book, couldn't get into it and finally decided "it is ok" if I don't read it. "Water For Elephants" was the book. I got it for Christmas - I hate circuses and I just couldn't get into it. I'm going to pass it along to someone else who may want to read it. I still have "The Help."
One of my mangers gave me a KitchenAid stand mixer (she'd have given it to me, but I couldn't "take" it without giving her something for it - it was just too nice of a mixer!) and I have been practicing baking things (mostly breads) since I got it! I'm going to do a recipe review post of the things I have made; from baking and dinner recipes.
In January, Paul and I went to West Newbury, where our friends live to go to the Tendercrops Bonfire. It ended up just being me and Tasha going and we had a BLAST! (The boys stayed back at the house and watched a movie) It was so much fun and we can't wait to go next year! The East Coast has been spared a real winter this year and it's been so mild, that it's almost like Spring out! I think to date, we've had like 7" of snow for the Boston area so far, I am not sure if that includes the freak storm we had last Halloween or not. I certainly don't remember getting 7" since then.