Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dentist part 1

Leaving in 15 minutes to head to the dentist! This is part 1 of 3. Today is deep scaling on the left side of my mouth, which entails Novocaine and Nitro! I can't get through a dental visit that requires a needle without Nitro. I got my iPod with me to keep me distracted and my cell phone for text messages! LOL!

Next Monday is the ROOT CANAL! AAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I also whimped out and took the day off from work! I gotta use that sick time sometime! Who the hell wants to go to work after you've been to the dentist! If you don't know what I do for a living, I'll tell ya...I manage a group home that has 5 adults - all dual diagnosed with mental illness and mental retardation. It would be *one of those days* of I went to work afterwards today. Instead, I'm takin' the day off!

BBL!

No comments: