Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday already?

I seriously didn't mean to snub off the past few days that I have not posted! I literally had a TON of things I wanted and needed to do the last few days and I told myself, when I accomplish all of that, I'll check in and post.

The dentist. OK, tomorrow comes parts 2 & 3 of 3. I sailed through the first part (6 needles in my mouth sucked the big one) but other than that, I was fine. Well, waiting for the Novocaine to wear off afterwards was NOT exactly exciting. I felt like I'd had a stroke on the left side of my face! LOL! Although I looked normal, I didn't *feel* normal! Since the needle issue had me on edge, the Dr. and my hygienist suggested that since I was going to have to go through the same deal when I have the root canal, I might as well just get the deep scaling done on the other side while I was already numb. I agreed. 2 hours in the dentist chair tomorrow - thank gawd for iPods loaded with Metallica! Remind me not to drink any more coffee after 12 noon! LOL!

I made this last night:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just stopped by to see what was up...hope you made out okay at the dentist...ouch!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the altered art girl! I really ::heart:: the birds!