Wednesday, January 17, 2007

OH Happy Day!

I get to go to the dentist today! I can deal with the dentist...I can't deal with those big needles! Today, I am actually going in for my first appt with a new dentist, you know, the one where you get to tell them how big of a coward, chicken, goober you are! They'll probably take X-rays and talk about when to come in for a cleaning and I'll be all set. I like my teeth to be cleaned actually, I just don't like cavities being filled and that sort. I think I have a cavity, that's why I am worried.

Anyways...did you see American Idol last night? JEEEEEEZUS! WHAT THE HELL was up with *Lion Girl* - OMG! The freaks! They said Seattle is far worse, that one shows tonight!!!

Well, enjoy your day - nothing funky to talk about today, other than it's REALLY REALLY cold out today! 10* right now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What? You didn't like "lion girl"? She had SUCH talent, lol, yeah right! F-R-E-A-K-S!!!!! Can't wait to see tonights dose of freakage.

Anonymous said...

HAHA I'm ROFL because that lion girl was crazy. And if you watched tonight, then you know about the "hotness", The guy they call "red" (I wonder why?), the "monkey" guy and all the other folks that make me severely embarassed that I live in Seattle.

We'll see how this year turns out!