- The dental visit didn't go as planned.
- I don't have a cavity.
- I need a root canal.
- I need a crown after that.
- I need a 4 quadrant deep scaling (even the sound of that HURTS - as an ex-smoker, my gums are apparently just starting to heal and it's best to get down under the gum line and get plaque out to continue healthy gums).
- My insurance (as I found out today shockingly) is canceled Jan. 31st and we have a new plan that will now require us to pay for costs out-of-pocket and be reimbursed 90% - starting Feb. 1.
- Needless to say...I took out a $2,800 dental loan today.
The best part of my day was American Idol - what a hoot!!!
Today's daily inspiration: Throwing Stones
Goodnight, my friends. Sleep well.