Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Well...

The holidays are OVER - THANK GAWD! It's depressing, isn't it? I mean, we spend months (some of us weeks) hyping up for the holidays - food, saving and spending money, decorating, etc. and in one foul swoop - Christmas is over and we work our way through another week to celebrate and ring in the new year and BAM...it's all over! It's rather depressing, actually! I mean, seriously, I am glad it was here, and I am glad it's over. Ahhhh well, what can ya do, right??

Paul is hankering away at me to take down the Christmas decor. TODAY! :(

My diet starts today (AGAIN!!!) - I tried to be good all through the holidays, eating healthier and better, but soon I found more and more excuses to eat a bunch of crap from cookies to fattening chips and dip...blah blah blah. I was on my treadmill 3-4 times a week around Thanksgiving and then even that became a chore! I quit smoking July 30th. I've put on about 25 lbs. since then. I actually started Weight Watchers and quit smoking at the same time...didn't work. My will power sucks, but I'm working on that. I have to work on it...my pants are getting tighter and tighter every week that passes by!

Well, it's time for me to go for now...I promised Paul I'd take down the Christmas decor, then I have to get my fat butt on the treadmill and then get ready to go to work.

I said I'd start the *Diet Challenge Un-circle Journal* last weekend and get it all together, but it has to wait until this next weekend to post, I have a busy week.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: