Friday, February 9, 2007

A day in the life...

OF ME!

Well, I did a multitude of boring things today...

Played with my new computer and Vista OS!

Read some magazines!

Burned DVD's for Paul!

Treadmill and bike for 50 minutes while watching part of "You, Me and Dupree" (DUMB!)

Fed my fishy (YES, I am aware the tank looks like caca!!)

Played oldschool Sonic the Hedgehog on PS3!

Smokie hung out in the sunshine!

So did Abigail!

I got about this much sunlight!

Abigail and I then took a short nap!

We went out to Stewart's.

I made a cool LO about the word SIMPLIFY!

And last but not least, I broke down and installed my all time favorite game THE SIMS onto my computer and much to my dismay, it works with Vista (for now!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the concept of shooting your day. cool stuff....