Saturday, May 5, 2007

You'll have to excuse me...

I've been tirelessly working all week, to get organized at my new job, trying to find my niche and over all, trying to put back together a home that was recently remodeled and I have no clue where everything is!! My hard work this week paid off, because I took a 3 day weekend to clear my head, cleanse myself from unnecessary stress and today is National Scrapbooking Day - so in celebration, I decided to treat myself to a class over a Big Picture Scrapbooking!!! (I LOVE THAT PLACE!) Today, it was $5 off for NSD! AND, CHECK THIS OUT: the book that will be made!!!
SO TOTALLY ROCKIN'!!!

Can you believe it is already May? My heavens, where did the time go? I mean, just a month ago, I was still wearing a winter jacket, bitching about the cold that seemed to dredge on and on and on this winter! (Probably because we had such warm temps in Oct-Dec!) Today I realized that I MUST get my golf clubs out and I WILL go to the driving range this weekend! I also MUST clean my filthy, nasty, dirty car!

...and I MUST get my Mother's Day gifts FINISHED!

Will share pics later!

XOXO

No comments: