Wednesday, September 26, 2007

de-funkified!

So, to get out of my wreched funk, I was very honest with myself and realized, I needed to wash out the blues by getting on the treadmill and thinking positive for 30 minutes each day! Now, if that don't make a girl feel good, I don't know what. It was NOT easy to do. I mean, because for me getting on the treadmill, I start to feel fat and under-exercised and out of shape and ugly....but Monday, I decided I would jam to my iPod and think about positive things. Like when I was happy, when something made me feel good, when I felt really accomplished (most of these thoughts came from being in college and how much I loved being there) and overall, I just thought of ways I could change around my attitude. Result: A little exercise did me a lot of good!! Tuesday I got on the treadmill, too. Unfortunately, Wed and Thurs...work is consuming my day, but I do my fair share of running around there, too!

1 comment:

Chelsea Parsons said...

way to go... dont stop! I havent done anything for so long and am dying for this nausea to stop so I can get back to running! But it is so true that exercise helps....