Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm boring!

YO! Sorry for being a bad blogger - honestly who wants to hear that I worked too much this week and I'm tired...blah blah blah!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you want to know that I had another MRI done today - just another one for the 2nd opinion Dr. for his team to read and compare.

Otherwise no other news to report on the BC home front right now.

Been thinking of my friend Penny, I hope you are having a good day today.

Oh and HUGS and more HUGS to my friend Amy, who was thinking of me on this post to ask for my great wisdom and I didn't even see it until now! BUT, I DID RESPOND FINALLY!

OH! TGIF! Know what that means? No, it's not payday. No, it's not the end of my week. IT'S THE 1st NIGHT OF THE RED SOX VS. INDIANS ALCS OPENER!!!!!!!!!!!


Also got my new Ali Edwards "Life Artist" book in the mail as well as my new Destinations kit and my Courage through Hope kit!

Have a great night! GO SOX!

1 comment:

Gawain said...

Hey babe, just wanted to leave a note and let you know that Ive been thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way. Love ya!

Oh, guess what...Singe jumped in my fish tank again..that makes two times now. Damn cat!