Monday, November 26, 2007

Radiation starts today!

Treatment 1/33 begins today!

Feeling a little emotional, I have been for a few days. I don't know if it's because the next step is here or if starting the next step means that it'll soon be over and the next phase of hormonal therapy starts. I had asked my team of Dr's to kick it up a notch and get this show on the road. They did and here today is!

It's kind of like joining a club, the anticipation of getting there to meet everyone (though I've met most everyone at the Oncology center, already) and get started is the hardest part. I also know that in my OCD (Obvious Compulsive Difficulties!!) that changing my AM routine has me thrown off a bit, too.

Anyways, I guess I better go and get ready.

3 comments:

Gawain said...

Hey Tanya, I hope all goes well with your first radiation treatment. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Penny said...

You go, girl! I'm proud to be walking this gawd-awful walk with you. You're my bright light up ahead on this part of the journey. We'll beat it and look back some day at all of the drama and laugh. XOXOX

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you girl! I'm thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers! :)