Monday, November 19, 2007

Thankful Day 19

November 19 - Thankful for a few things today (and it's only 9:20am!)

  • Um, HOW BOUT THEM PATS last night!?!?! Thanks to such an eventful game, I was able to get all of my Christmas Cards done last night while watching the game, can you believe it? Of course I paid dearly this morning, when I didn't roll out of bed until 9am!
  • We might get some snow today! OK, just flurries, but still! I LOVE SNOW and am thankful for every day that we get it! (The bitching only commences around late March/April when I've usually had enough!)
  • 3 days before I can eat like my FAVORITE food! Thanksgiving food! Turkey, stuffing, cranberries, potatoes, pumpkin pie, squash...YUM!
Thanks to Ali Edwards for posting this on her blog - I made one of these! (Am also making 2 more to go along with this.



Idea and directions came from Tia Bennett HERE!

***I also added a pic to my Nov. 17th post about going back to blonde!***

No comments: