Sunday, March 23, 2008

Read any fun books lately?

I just finished Kristin Harmel's "How to Sleep with a Movie Star and The Blonde Theory and will dive into The Art of French Kissing later today. My local library didn't have any of these books, so I bought them and since I'm done, I am sending them off to my friend Tiffany in Denver...my contribution to bookcycling.

BOOKCYCLING is my way of saying..."Ok, sometimes you have to buy a book rather than get it from your local library, but if you have to buy it, then you should pass it on (unless you're collecting it).

2 comments:

Penny said...

Sadly, I don't have time to read. Seriously. Makes no sense, and I really don't know how my life became so damn complicated that I can't give myself a couple of hours a week with a book. I listen to books on CD in the car while driving an hour and a half each day and have hear some great ones lately, does that count? My reading is limited to magazines and newspapers. Reading a good book seems to be a luxury limited to vacation in Maine. Is it July yet? Please??

Angie said...

Hi Tanya,

You may or may not remember me. . I left an anonymous comment on your blog a year ago (after the Donna Downey rabbit fiasco). . . Anyway, I got to thinking about that whole episode, and wanted to apologize.

I should never have left an anonymous comment -- I should have been brave enough to leave my name. I don't know what I was thinking. I am very sorry.

And, you know. . . life itself is just way too short to read someone the riot act on their blog, not leave a name, and then go into hiding. I am truly sorry that I did that to your blog. I had no right to do so.

In coming back to your blog, I see that you've had some struggles this year -- that sucks. My mom is a breast cancer survivor. She, and my little girl, Caroline, are my two heroes.

Congratulations for getting through the radiation. . .and for fighting cancer so bravely. I had a b/c scare back in January -- even resulted in a surgical biopsy, but was spared the cancer diagnosis.

I trust life finds you well. I pray that you'll continue to be blessed with good health. And, again, I just want to apologize for my actions last year.