Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy weekend!

On Saturday, my friends Kathy, Natasha and I went to Manchester, New Hampshire this weekend to the Creating Keepsakes Convention - basically it's a scrap-bookers paradise at a vendor faire. Everything imaginable was available! I spent a great chunk of money, but then I'd been saving for 4 months to go to this. We didn't take any classes - we just shopped and we walked and walked and walked. Tasha and I were so exhausted by the time we got back into town! Also if you're ever looking for a cool pizza joint in Manchester, I highly recommend 900 Degrees - it's very eclectic. The pizza was excellent! They're getting ready to build an outdoor deck for the summer and will have live bands playing and you can enjoy great food and spirits outside!

Then yesterday, I did a Photo Walk tour - it was AMAZING! I did the Back Bay tour this time and plan on doing the Freedom Trail next - Saba is so amazing! We walked and got a little history lesson, but the whole point was the creative photography tips. You all know I LOVE BOSTON and I love taking pictures down there! I snapped a good chunk on the tour, but after it was over, I found myself on the 50th floor of the Prudential Tower taking pictures of Boston from above! It was a pretty clear day, so you could see for miles! Best $11 I ever spent! I also really enjoyed being by myself, too.

I'll upload the pics to my Flickr this week. I need to weed out and edit some.

No comments: