Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vacation Day 5 & 6

Wednesday - Day 5 - the day went well, I had finished my final presentation paper on Tuesday, but lacked the power point presentation until yesterday morning - which was no big deal because I can whip out power point really quickly. I got it done by mid morning. 7pm - presentation at class done which also marks the end of the summer semester, too! Full-time come Sept. 3!

Ask me "How was the weather yesterday?" OK, since you asked...it was by far the most gorgeous day we've had in weeks, really! (Wait! Last Saturday was a great day too!) NO RAIN, barely any clouds - it was a really nice day! What's the weather like for today? RAIN! Probably not until later, but still!

Anyways, I rode my bike around Deer Island (2.6 miles) yesterday - I needed to get back into a work-out routine. It's so much harder to get back into it, than it is to drop out of it. I signed up for an aqua aerobics class at my YMCA, too. I can't wait to get started! The fall of my work-out routine came when school got out and the YMCA filled up with kids...and a LOT OF 'EM! I don't deal with kids (SORRY MOMS!) and so by May, I quit going to the gym/pool altogether, plus the pool schedule went all wonky to accommodate swim lessons. Again, I don't deal. BUT, the new fall schedule starts next week, am so excited!

Thursday - Day 6 - (over the hump) I have to go back to work in 5.5 days - I am really enjoying being away - who wouldn't!?! Today, as I sit here in my (home) office...I'm thinking my office needs a change. I have SO MUCH scrapbook stuff that I literally could start my own little store! I have been thinking of sorting through it and donating some products to some fave blogs that do challenges...I think I'll do that!

OK, so back to my office...I just snapped some "before" shots. Not sure what to do yet, but will share when I'm done. (This will be an all day project!)

OH and tomorrow I have some "GREAT, COOL, FUN NEWS" to share!!!

1 comment:

~Kristen~ said...

It sounds like you are accomplishing a lot on your vaca! I could so use one! Can't wait to hear the BIG news!!!