Sunday, September 7, 2008

School...week 1

Yep, I'm back to school, in every sense of the word! Homework, reading, assignments, papers already due...yada yada yada! This ought to be an interesting 3 1/2 months, not to mention tiring.

So, we had the remnants of Hurricane Hannah ride up the East Coast yesterday and last night and our area was spared any major downpours or major wind. I was awake until about 3am and we got our fair share of rain, but it didn't amount to much. The worst was suppose to be 10p-4a. Beautiful day today...although I'm suffering a major sleep hangover today as I am on call and the phone started at 8:00am.

Getting ready for a 3 day work week this week as I am heading down to the Cape on Friday for a wedding. I could care less about the wedding, I'm more interested in the 4 day weekend!

I did another prompt for The Story Matters - Family Tree:

From Scrapbooking


Got my hair colored today, too. Blond is out, light brown is in. It is FALL, AFTER ALL!

OH, and I got the official letter from the Breast Care Center that my mammograms last week did not show any signs of cancer! The next line of business is the decision to have a tubal ligation or taking out my ovaries. More on that later.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Ah yes, The Wedding! Can't wait to hear all about it. We must do breakfast some one of these Sundays...

~Kristen~ said...

So happy for you that it is official!!! And love the layout!!! You will get in to the groove with school before you know it...just leave time to scrap!!!

Julie E. said...

Oh, I missed this post last time...GREAT NEWS about the mammo...hugs sweetie!!