Sunday, November 23, 2008

Facelift!

Where does the time go?
Where does the time go?
Where does the time go?
Where does the time go?
Where does the time go?
Where does the time go?

I did go on that interview, last Monday at the Dr. office...it went very well and I am still waiting to hear back. They told me it would be at least a couple weeks. I turned down the promotion that my boss offered me last week, too. Totally was NOT interested in running 2 homes.

Spent all day yesterday at work, I cleaned out the garage and found all the Christmas stuff and decided that I would make a special day out of decorating the tree with the girls and getting a "head start" on the holidays! They were so excited, we sang Christmas carols to 103.3 FM and I ran out to buy some eggnog and some popcorn!

Did I mention that it was like 35* yesterday and wind chill probably close to 20* ?? I was FREEZING in the garage, but didn't waste any time getting it cleaned and organized so that we can utilize the garage for a car if needed when it snows and I had to dig out the shovels and get the rock salt in one area that everyone can find it. I'm really proud of myself for being on the ball this year and being prepared before it snows.

So, while I was in the "spirit" of the season...I thought I'd pull out our Christmas decor and decorate our house a little early...but the day got away from me and I decided it can wait until next week!

Getting ready for Thanksgiving, too! I LOVE turkey and I'm already drooling for Thursday! Wed. night we host a pre-Thanksgiving get-together with our friends and then we all get up bright eyed and bushy tailed on Thanksgiving Day and meet at Stewart's Pub for an early morning pre-game breakfast and a brew!

3 weeks left of school this semester!

1 comment:

~Kristen~ said...

I decorated today, too! Got the tree up and the lights and candles in all the windows! Still have some more to do AND I should probably put away the fall decorations that are also still up! LOL
Your Thanksgiving traditions sound great!