Sunday, December 7, 2008

18 to go and....YES! It snowed!

We got a little dusting of snow today, it started this morning and kept on going through the day. SO PRETTY! Some of its gone already. But hey, I won't complain!

I went to the grocery store today to pick up a few things and as I was leaving, I looked at the cool wreaths and table candle spreads and I took a picture of the one. It was so pretty!



It was fun to pick up my camera today and take a picture because I haven't touched my cameras in what seems like forever! I've snapped a few boring pics here and there over the last few months, but I've just been so overwhelmed by school, you can definitely see how these past 3 months have taken away what I love doing most; crafting, photography, scrapbooking, in my free time!

Felt like diggin' up an oldie today! LOL! ENJOY!

No comments: