Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I'm up early, however tradition shows that I sleep in late, wait until Paul gets home from church with his dad and then drink coffee and eat donuts and then open our presents. This year that changed a little because I am working today. So, I'll carry my little tradition to work...I'll make my girls breakfast and coffee and then we'll open presents! They are all so excited, yesterday all they asked was "when can we open our presents!!" SOON! SOON! SOON!

So, Merry Christmas to you all. Hope your day is bright and full of love today!

In other news, it rained so much yesterday that seriously the snow is just melting away! I think we got upwards of 20"+ of snow this past week...almost gone! YEAAH! Our "white Christmas" turned into a soppy wet dirty snow Christmas and I'm ok with that!

1 comment:

~Kristen~ said...

Merry Christmas!!! Hope it was great!!! :-)