Thursday, May 20, 2010

HOLY SMOKES!

The dress is found! I repeat, the dress is found! It's also hanging in my closet already!

I had an appointment set up at 11am today with a consultant. I honestly didn't know what to expect. I'm not a dress shopper, I have no idea what might look good and what won't. I was encased in a shop that was wall to wall mirrors, bling, bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses, etc.

Within 2 hours, I had tried on about 8 dresses, narrowed it down to 4, narrowed it down to color and then narrowed it down to one! THE ONE is the very first dress I tried on, I compared every dress to that one and in the end, I fell in love with it and knew right then and there, it was THE ONE!

Now, I'm going to make everyone wait until October 9th, 2010 to see it!

Thank you Susie and Christy, from David's Bridal in Danvers, Mass - you totally made my day!

No comments: