Monday, June 14, 2010

Hi Sweet Boy!

I promised that I would go to work yesterday, but when time came to walk out the door, I had a meltdown moment and called in. I just couldn't leave home. I spent the day working on wedding invites & watching Netflix movies in the office in my PJ's. Paul and I had to go to our 3rd Pre-Cana class last night. It was the first time I've left the house since Friday. I said a special prayer for you at the church.

Everyone is wondering how Abigail is doing. She seems OK. Definitely knows something is different. She crawled onto your pillow yesterday, smelled it, lied down and then light a firecracker with a lit fuse, flew off the pillow and bolted out of the bedroom. She really does seem OK, though. She hangs out with us more right now, I'm not surprised. Is she lonely during the day without us here?

Celtics won game 5 last night, I stayed up too late and am paying for it this morning with only about 4-5 hours of sleep.

Sleep tight Oompa-Loompa. Mama loves you so much!


Mama

2 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

BIG {{{{{{hugs}}}} xoxo

Tanya said...

Thanks!