Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wedding Wednesdays

Blogs and websites that have inspired me:

Style Me Pretty
Pepper Design Blog
Martha Stewart Weddings
The Knot
Design Sponge
Elise Blaha
House of 3
The Paper Source



















I'm sure there are more places that I visit, but these are the ones I have saved in my bookmarks. I get various emails daily from a couple places, I look at them, I save what I like and go back to it when I feel I need ideas! At this point it's really down to the decor. Everything else is pretty much taken care of. Centerpieces and reception hall decor is left to finalize. I'm hoping to commit to a simple design and stick with it (which might mean that I'll need to stop looking at inspiration websites!) and get creating!

Invites are designed and ready to be printed (I've been slacking a bit in getting the paper and pdf's to Staples) and then Cynthia, Natasha and I will assemble them on our girls day on June 26th! I told them that we will drink pina-colada's AFTER we assemble the invites!

No comments: