Monday, September 6, 2010

Handmade Thank You's

I totally just made the cutest Thank-You cards ever! Inspired by Leslie Lewis Sigler via www.lushlee.com I decided to attempt these cute bridesmaid cards today. Sometimes I hop from one blog to another and I find total inspiration. I promised myself I'd stop looking at wedding websites (and I have) but this site wasn't about weddings and I think the site that brought me there wasn't either. Anywhoo, I'm glad I stumbled across it!

My bridesmaids are gonna love these!

2 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

I hope your bridesmaids don't read your blog so they can be surprised!!! lololol

Super-cute cards! Love them! We're looking forward to your wedding!!!

Tanya said...

Well, a couple of them might, but I took my chances because I kind of thought it's what is said in the card that's far more important!