Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yikes! 5 Months!

Last post: December 1, 2010.
Blog updated: December to reflect holiday background, 1 post
Updated in January to reflect a New Year background, no posts
Updated in February to reflect a new background, no posts
Updated in March to update new background, no posts
Not updated in April, until today.

So sad. I know.

I've been so neglectful. Not because I wanted to be, because I've been busy. I know, I know - busy is an excuse.

In November last year, I left my job of 5 years, went to a new employer who had grand things to offer, and never came through. I sought out new employment and took my career to a new level. My new job is rewarding and challenging and I love it. My only regret is that I wish I'd have done it sooner.

So, I'm back and I hope to make this a better run than last year!

1 comment:

Chelsea Parsons said...

Tanya! Its been so long but I just caught up! Married! Yay! Thats so exciting.... hope all is greta with you. x Chelsea