Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baking via Recipe

Another "bread" I've made is cinnamon pull-apart bread. Another Pinterest sighting, and I knew I had to make it! This was one of those breads that you knew nothing could go wrong. I mean... sweet dough, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, butter ... ahhhhhh!


Pros: Easy recipe, great looking bread, smelled fab when you baked it!
Cons: Don't overstuff your bread pan (or use too small of one like I did, causing me to cram it full) because then it won't cook thoroughly in the bottom and middle.
Suggestions: If you don't like nutmeg, then don't use it in the recipe. I really do not like nutmeg and it's painfully obvious that I didn't even know a little nutmeg can go a long way. Nutmeg has a spicy flavor to it that I just don't like and honestly I ate a couple pieces and was done with this loaf. I plan to make this again, same recipe minus the nutmeg!

1 comment:

mens necklaces said...

Thanks for sharing the post about Gemini, it is so amazing!