Saturday, January 13, 2007

Late Saturday Night...

Just finished watching the Eagles and Saints game! What a game! Let's hope the Pats can take the Chargers tomorrow!

WOW, well....I had a fun day! Got my hair cut this morning and I ran over to Old Navy to see what's new and I got all this:



Guess how much?!?!?!? $35!!! Can you believe it? I am sooooooooo going back tomorrow and getting some more stuff. I would have got some more stuff, but I had stood in line for like 20 minutes to get to the checkout and I didn't have it in me to go and buy more stuff. I figure I'll let them put the store back together and I'll go back tomorrow and grab a few more things I had my eye on!

I also got this:

A cool little sock for my cell phone! I got a pirate headband too!

YAWN! Goodnight!

No comments: