Monday, March 17, 2008

Insomnia and Happy St. Paddy's Day!

OK, we haven't had furniture in the house for a couple days because we donated our Lazy-Boy sectional to my group home, so that we could buy new furniture for the house. But when you don't have furniture in the house, you lay in bed to watch tv and fall asleep at 7pm. Well, that's what I did last night, but tonight - errr...this morning, I just can't seem to sleep (the usual story of my life for the most part)! It's 1am and I have cleaned out my external hard drive for multiple folders, I cleaned my desktop, backed up my computer, reinstalled Ad-Aware, cleaned out my mile-long bookmark folder and watched 2 movies on my little portable DVD player. If I'm still awake here in 20 minutes after running my virus and ad-aware scanners, I might organize my iTunes, but I'm not counting on that one for today!

I was laying in bed watching tv, but I Paul needed some quiet as he has to get up at 4am, he has a Don Imus shoot in Boston at 530am at some radio station. I wish I could fall asleep like he does. 2 minutes into the pillow, he's out like a light!

I'll sleep good tonight after a couple pints of Guinness! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

No comments: