Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 2 - No shopping challenge...

Chugging along, doing good so far...but I haven't left the house yet, either. LOL! I added my cover and first page for my album, on the last post. I just edited to add. Check it out!

This "Living Green" book sort of coincides with my no shopping challenge, only because it relates to living more simple. The no shopping challenge is a learning process for me, I'm trying to learn that I don't need the latest and greatest and I simply need to save money (don't we all?). I have had "green living" on my mind for a long time and I just want to get better at it. I want to reduce the footprints I leave on the earth. Not because of global warming (I am not convinced this exists, really, nonetheless...), not because everyone else is doing it, but because it's the right thing to do as far as I am concerned. We have to take care of our earth, so that it will be strong and healthy, just like we take care of ourselves.

It's just like in the scrapbooking world...do you use acid free and lignin free or do you just use whatever? If you use whatever, the scrapbooks won't last as long...if you put a little extra special care into them, they will last for lifetimes to come.

Post a comment if you are following along with the no shopping challenge or if you are jumping in on the "...On Being Green" book!

......................................................................................................................

Green Living Journaling Prompt 2

As of right now, how gree
n are you, really?

No comments: