Saturday, November 8, 2008

I am an animal lover...

11/13/08 UPDATE: Looks like Buddy is doing better and being very well taken care of! He has his own page now! Just click on the links below and click on Buddy's page! What a cute pa-tootie!

there is no doubt about that.

When I heard of this on the news last night, I was floored with tears. Tears that went out to Buddy, who's owners beat him brutally with a baseball bat, breaking his leg. Apparently, one of the witnesses came forward to report this and the police were able to rescue Buddy to get him the medical help he needed. Now they search for the accused.

WHAT kind of person does this? How hateful must you be to even think that this is right? I cried myself to sleep last night. My heart goes out to all the animals that suffer abuse and neglect.

Norfolk Animal Control - here is the info on Buddy and if you are interested in donating to help cover his medical costs. I sent a donation in today, I wanted to help and I had the means to do so.

No comments: