Monday, November 16, 2009

Dropping the ball (again!)

I've dropped the ball on a few things, to which over the next couple days I will get them done.

  • Type my November THANKFUL posts
  • Type out my book review for my friend Penny's Breast Cancer Sally
  • Email said friend and tell her I haven't forgotten about her!
  • Update wedding plans
  • Share a project I did for Christmas!
You like my new blog background and the banner? Can you see them ok? Is anything distorted? I made them this morning. I have more digi supplies than I care to admit, and I finally made my own background and banner for my blog instead of buying them.

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Said friend sends a cyber hug, better this time around because it's germ-free. Love the layout. The ornaments could be a tad lighter (ghosted) so as the text rolls by it's not quite so distracting. Just my thought. I am often easily distracted.