Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HOLY WOW!

What a day I have had! I decided to go check out Michael's to see what I might be able to buy for decorations for our wedding. Can I just say that I LOVE 90% OFF?!?!? We are having a "Fall" themed wedding and I've been pondering pumpkins on the tables with some tealights (battery operated of course) and fall colored flowers, etc. I think we'll need to decorate 10 tables or so + the wedding party table and the rest of the decor around the hall. I want our guests to take home the decor since it'll be right before Halloween time and Thanksgiving.

TODAY...I BOUGHT...
35 Pumpkins
12 Gourds
15 tabletop Acorn and Pumpkin candle holders
100+ fall colored Gerber Daisy's
other fall colored stuff like some ribbon and rafia...

You ready for this?
Grand Total: About $75

SO SO SO SO thankful that I had some extra cash to spend and that I found a great deal on most of the decor. Here is where the inspiration comes from:



I envision some spray painted pumpkins, add flowers and some broken branches.

Here is the carts full of pumpkins (4 carts!) I went back in to Michael's 3 times and kept buying more and more stuff! My car and trunk was stuffed so full!









No comments: